Please note that furniture donations can only be accepted at our Dover and Macleod locations.
When you donate your gently used furniture, household goods or clothing items to WINS, you are helping to change the lives of thousands of Calgarians living in poverty. Last year, WINS was able to help over 5,000 low income women and their families as a result of donors like you. All donations are sold in WINS locations to raise monies for community programs, given to a family in need to help turn their house in to a home, or recycled in an environmentally safe manner.
We would be happy to arrange a pick up of gently used items. There is a $75 fee for pick up services that is used to help cover a portion of the truck costs – allowing even more of your donation to go directly to those in need. WINS will also issue a gift-in-kind tax receipt for the value of your donated goods. To arrange a pick up, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
WINS locations accept donations during regular store hours. Click here to find a store near you.
To contact us regarding any questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you for donating to WINS
- Beds dismantled (with smaller pieces such as nuts, bolts and legs bagged or taped together so they don’t get lost)
- Mirrors removed from dressers (with smaller pieces bagged or taped together)
- Items grouped on the main floor of your home if you will be there to greet us
- Items neatly grouped on your driveway if you will not be home. Please cover your items so that they won’t be damaged by bad weather.
- All clothing and housewares bagged or boxed
We are grateful for all donations – we please ask that all donations are:
- gently used
- in good working condition
- free of stains, rips, pet hair and other damage
- not missing any parts or components
Please Note: WINS will receipt for any furniture or
household item that a Fair Market Value can be
To Schedule a Pick Up We Will Need a Required Payment Of $75