To ensure that your pick-up goes as quickly and smoothly as possible, we ask that you have your items ready for us:
- Beds dismantled (with smaller pieces such as nuts, bolts and legs bagged or taped together so they don’t get lost)
- Mirrors removed from dressers (with smaller pieces bagged or taped together)
- Items grouped on the main floor of your home if you will be there to greet us
- Items neatly grouped on your driveway if you will not be home. Please cover your items so that they won’t be damaged by bad weather.
- All clothing and housewares bagged or boxed
We are grateful for all donations – we please ask that all donations are:
- gently used
- in good working condition
- free of stains, rips, pet hair and other damage
- not missing any parts or components
If you have any further questions or would like to schedule a pickup over the phone please call us at 403-252-3826.
Thank you for helping Calgary women and their families!